Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Conquer Doubt

Alma 5:46

Behold, I say unto you they are made known unto me by the Holy Spirit of God. Behold, I have fasted and prayed many days that I might know these things of myself. And now I do know of myself that they are true; for the Lord God hath made them manifest unto me by his Holy Spirit; and this is the spirit of revelation which is in me.

---- Pray always, and if you ever find yourself in doubt, come unto our father in heaven through the power of the Holy Ghost, through much fasting in prayer. For there is strong power through fasting and prayer, that we may receive revelation and come to an assurance and a testimony of the divinity of our Savior Jesus Christ and our Father which is in heaven. That doubt may leave us, and we will have all confidence to share that same knowledge with others, that they too may enter into the kingdom of heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment