Wednesday, November 16, 2011

STRONG

The strongest oak of the forest is not the one that is protected from the storm and hidden from the sun. It's the one that stands in the open where it is compelled to struggle for its existence against the winds and rains and the scorching sun.

    By Napoleon Hill

ETHER 12:27 
And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them.

   Strength is gained through faith, which is found through hope in one who can help, which the greatest hope is only achieved by one who has pure love for those around him, or in other words Charity. For when one gives help he shall also receive help.

No comments:

Post a Comment