Friday, August 19, 2011

What I believe, What I know

There is a question, almost everyone will ask, whether it is out loud, or whether it is just in the minds, "Where did I come from." At some point, I believe that everyone will think this question, I did. I am a person who wants to know, to see, to feel. But this question is one where we will just have to have faith in. We have the words of the prophets, old and new, and all of them testify that there was a creation, that we existed before. So I must have faith in the words of the prophets, and I know that they speak the words of God upon this Earth. For now, this shall be my answer and I shall believe. I also know that at some point in the future, I will know...

http://lds.org/pages/we-lived-with-god?lang=eng

No comments:

Post a Comment