Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Weekends!!

     Everyone always looks forward to the weekends. Whether it's for the party that is going on at your friends house that weekend, or the trip that you are taking to your cabin to go snowmobiling or four-wheeling, or even snowboarding. Whatever it is, the weekend is always something to look forward to.

      On my mission I look forward to a different type of weekend. The weekend I look forward to is the one where there is someone who has accepted a change into their life and is choosing to follow Jesus Christ and be Baptized by someone holding the priesthood authority of God. These are the types of weekends that I look forward to. I went to Niagara Falls this weekend to be a part of a baptism for a man that I had helped teach over there. He is a great person, and I loved teaching him and spending time with his family. Just like John 3:5 says, " Except a man be born of water and of the spirit, he can not enter into the kingdom of God," He has made that decision, and I am so happy that he has made such a choice. Choices are placed in our paths everyday, not every choice brings great happiness into your life, but this is one that will make all the difference and bring eternal happiness into his life.
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment