Tuesday, October 11, 2011

BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE -- WHATEVER THAT MAY BE



No matter who you are, or what faith you have, you can always be the best that you can be. All of us are never going agree which path is the right one for us to follow. As a missionary I have been put into the mix of hearing what a lot of people believe. And like I said, sometimes we never agree. Sometimes I think that I have brought forth my best point of view upon a certain subject, and yet the other person that I am talking to does not agree with what I have to say. All I have to say is no matter how clear I may present an issue, or how powerful I believe that the spirit has testified to them of what I believe and know to be true, everyone has their free agency to see it differently.

This coach, even though everyone may see the same picture different, has incorporated something into their program that everyone can agree on. If you are Catholic, be the best Catholic boy that you can boy, if you are Mormon, be the best Mormon boy that you can be. Whatever you may be, whatever you may do, honor what you do. We are children of God, regardless of what you believe, be firm in your faith of Jesus Christ and be Your Best. Serve those around you and be the example of what God knows you can be. Be open and hear the messages of Christ, BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE!

No comments:

Post a Comment