Friday, October 21, 2011

FIRE!!



What is the meaning of a fire inside of you? Do you understand what it means to have that fire which will never distinguish inside of you? What is the cause of this fire deep inside? Why would the fire leave us, why will it stay? What is the fire that burns inside of us anyway? What does the fire feel like? What do I understand about the person who caused this fire? What will I do to keep this fire burning brighter than ever?


That was a lot of questions, but I can promise that I can answer everyone of those questions. There
is still a fire burning within me, there is still a fire burning within Brandon Flowers, But what I want to really know is if there is still a fire burning within you? Our goal in this life is to never lose faith, belief and testimony of our savior Jesus Christ, and to always remember him and live like him, that our fire may never distinguish!

No comments:

Post a Comment