Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Jesus Christ

If you see this please leave your testimony of Jesus Christ as a comment, I would like anyone and everyone regardless of your faith to be involved. Show your love for the Savior and bear your testimony....


I know that Jesus Christ is the Savior of the World. He died for us that we might live again, and have eternal life. There was no greater Sacrifice, and no one else that could do it. Because of him I owe my life, and because of him I will give my life, and serve him!




                                                                 Mormon.Org

1 comment:

  1. I know that Christ is God's own Son, the Redeemer and Savior of the world. He knows each of us personally and have felt all of our pains, whether mental, emotional, physical, or spiritual. (Alma 7:11-13) Through Him we can return to live with our loving Heavenly Father.

    I know He lives!

    ReplyDelete