Saturday, June 25, 2011

We meet again

Have you ever met someone who told you something you didn't like. You had split your ways and then you just happen to meet that person again. You have the feelings of, what do I do now. Sometimes this happens in our life, and sometimes it can scare us, and sometimes we may find that it could be good for us to meet again. Someone I met recently told me something that truely scared me, and then I got got sent to another area and never saw that person again. And much to my suprise, I was walking through the Sacred Grove in Palmyra, New York, and I saw him and said hello. I was not sure that it was him 100% but to see him at the Sacred Grove made me feel good.

All in all, this is just an example to everyone, do not judge people that you don't really know. If you were to really know them, they might suprise you with the potential they really have for good in your life. Listen and be a friend to all. Some of our best friends, are people we have not met yet. Follow the example of the savior, be a friend to all..

No comments:

Post a Comment