Friday, June 3, 2011

Miami Heat

The Power of 3!!

      Dwayne Wade, Labron James, Chris Bosh... Amazing! They are the most recognized people on that team and they have led that team to where they are now. these are three superstars that are working together for one purpose, that championship ring!! This is one of the greatest gifts someone in the NBA can have, to have the ring and know that you have won the championship!But they are not alone, the team is not made up of three, or even just five, but everyone invloved has contributed to get them where they are now.

    Similarly, consider the Godhead. They are 3 superstars that are leading the team, and everyone knows who they are. But again, they are not alone. We are on the team too. That is why I have come on a mission to Rochester, New York. I know the truth and I am part of the team to bring as many poeple as I can to the ultimate prize and purpose, eternal life!

     I know that the Book of Mormon is true, and is another testiment of Jesus Christ, along with the BibleI know that Joseph Smith is a true prophet who restored the gospel and authority to the Earth; and this is my goal to let everyone know!

Please feel free to leave comments and explore the rest of my blog!! 

                                                        GO HEAT

No comments:

Post a Comment