Thursday, June 30, 2011

It's not what you say, it's what you feel...


Do you remember your greatest times in life, or maybe even your worst... All of the times that someone really remembers in life are the times that they felt something really strong, whether it was a good feeling or a bad feeling. What we really want to know and understand is how to get more of the good feelings into our life and how to have less of the feelings that bring our spirit down and make us feel sad about happened.

Have you ever listened to a piece of music, maybe classical, maybe something else, and your were really touched by what was said. If you truely think about it, how could this be, because most of the time, when I get the feeling of either happiness or saddness, it is because of something some one said. But what I related to early in a post about showing love at all times, and if nessesary, use words.. holds true to this point. When I truely think about it, The things that touched me most, are things that I have felt Whether it came from words said, actions done unto me or things that I have seen. All the things that in our lives that we remember most are the things that, through some other way, have become feelings that are ingrained into us. So when I heard the comment a while ago, that is was not the words that were said, but the feelings that you feel, I have to agree to the fullest. Whether or not you speak the same language, whether or not you can see, or whether or not you can even hear or feel with your hands, it does not matter. What really matters is what you feel inside of you, and what you can make others feel as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment