Saturday, July 2, 2011

It's not what you say, It's what you feel.. (3) sound


Beautiful things are felt when you listen to music that will uplift you, and bring happiness to you. In times that I have felt down or just had feelings I couldn't get over, about something that made me mad, there was always a song that I could listen to that would bring me into the state that I wanted to be in. It brought me the good feelings that were deep inside that only could be reached by listening to something that can make the good feelings that already existed inside of me come to the surface, but just needed to be found again. Sound has a promising assurance to make us feel better if we seek the music that will uplift our soul and bring us the feelings of comfort joy and happiness that we want to have, and bring to others..

No comments:

Post a Comment