Thursday, July 14, 2011

"O, the places you will go."

     Taking a look back at my life, it is crazy to think of all the places that I have been, how my life has been influenced, and what decisions I have made.
     My life has taken me to many places, Washington, playing baseball and going through college.....










 Over to Alaska, where I spent time with my dad, having one of the best fishing experiences of my life for a week and a half. .......


Even before that, going to Hawaii, to spend the time with my family on one of our family trips.



My family has been one of the best influences in my life and has helped me to make the decisions that has put me where I am now. Through their example, I have been led, and now I am in
Rochester,






clear on the other side of the United States serving a mission in New York and going to the
Hill Camora Pageant.






All of these exciting events in my life Have happened because of the choices I have made in my life. I don't always make the right decision, but I do always try to think them out, and when I have done what I can, I say a prayer to know what The best choice for me is. I will never know what would have happened had I made the other choice, all I know is that I am where I need to be now, and that through the examples of parents and family, and through prayer, I am where I am. Where I will go next is a mystery,  but today is a gift from God, that is why they call it PRESENT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment