Thursday, July 7, 2011

Live It

       When you have passion for what you are doing, your motivation will increase, and your work will improve. The one thing that I have had a passion for most in my life has been baseball! I have always loved to play the game, and I remember all those hours that I have spent in the backyard, hitting the ball back and forth, trying to perfect how my swing looked. Or setting up string on the batting cage, so I could have a target to pitch at, so I could make myself a better player. I even built a mound so that it would be more realistic. All of my hard work has paid off, and has brought me the joy and the fun that I was looking for from what I do. I have been successful and seek to continue to have the passion.

      We should all look to have passion in what we do and what we believe in. Where passion lives, desire and motivation accompany it, and can give us the drive to be successful at what we do. If we can have a passion in serving Jesus Christ, strive to have the drive to do what he has asked we can be successful. And whether we have addictions that combat us daily, drugs or alcohol or anything, If we have the passion and desire and love for the savior, we can do anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment