Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What need ye Fear ?

     The life of the a missionary in Rochester, New York. In my mind there really is no better place, the Sacred Grove is right here in your mission, along with the Hill Camora and pageant which I blogged about before. And also to think that I really don't have to worry about the things that I eat, although some meals may make some missionaries question ha, but all in all there all good to me. I don't have to worry about the water that I drink, having to be careful about filtering it out to make sure that it is safe for me to drink. And last of all to be living here in the United States where things of comfort are so readily available. I really have enjoyed the misison so far and we continue to love it.

        For some reason, one thing that missionaries worry about sometimes out here, is the interview with the mission president.. They might fear even if they haven't done anything wrong, but what is there to worry about, if you do what is right then what need ye fear....



      So what need ye fear.... the same goes for the last and final interview in our lives, at the judgment bar of God. Ha if you think that the interview with the President of the Mission is scary, then this one might be a whole other story. But in all honesty, what need ye fear. If you have been doing good then the conversation will go pleasant. So what things do we need to do in this life, so when that so caleld  Dreaded interview comes, we really have nothing to fear, but have a bright faith in what we are doing?   The answer is summed up into two things that the savior has told us, " And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself."  (Luke 10:27). If you do those things, then you have no need to worry :) Sometimes it is pretty hard to do that all the time, but all that is asked is that we do the best we can.

      So the interview is over, and the pageant is over, and it is back to the regular schedule of missionary service. Am I happy, yep! Do I want to be here, Yep! Those were two questions that were asked in my interview, now ask yourself those questions. If your answer is no, seek to do the two things the Savior said, and then see where you stand..

No comments:

Post a Comment